How to delete a candidate
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Enable DCPS 2.0 in provisioning (KBA 2341240 - DPCS 2.0 - how to enable version 2.0 of Data Privacy Consent Statement and how to set up privacy statement - Recruiting Management)
- Enable Delete On Demand By Admin for the related status set on the pipeline.
Ensure that the prerequisites are enabled.
- Go into the Admin Center > Delete Candidate
2. Find candidate by their name
3. Select the candidate's name.
4. Click Delete.
Note: Utilizing the Delete Candidate feature, Candidate Profile / Application and Offer Detail data is not permanently purged, but anonymized.
Recruiting, RCM, Delete Candidate, Purge Candidate, Delete Applicant, Purge Applicant, SuccesFactors, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To