A dump occurs while creating an equipment resource downtime, if the End Date field is filled before the Start Date field.
SAP Business ByDesign 1805 / 05
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
Click and select the Overview view in pop-up menu.
Click the Equipment Resources button.
- Choose a resource, e.g. equipment resource 123 (123 represents the ID of a resource).
- Click the View All button.
- Select the Operating Times tab.
- Select the Downtimes and Additional Times sub tab.
- Click the Add Row button.
- Click into the End Date field and select a date.
- Press Enter.
A dump occurs.
This is a known issue.
Issue has been added to the backlog and is planned to be fixed in one of our future releases.
Dump, End Date, Equipment Resource Downtime, Resource, Supply Chain Design Master Data. , KBA , AP-RDM , Resource Data Management , Bug Filed