The label of bar chart’s x-axis is missing partially in SAC Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a story.
- In the Builder tab, add a Combination Column & Line or Combination Stacked Column & Line Chart.
- Add a Measure and a Dimension.
=> Note that in the x-axis if the label has long text and has many labels, some label will be missing.
This behavior is as expected, the functionality is to avoid label overlap. SAC will try its best to display all data labels that do not overlap with anything. Therefore, any labels that overlap with another label will be hidden.
If you can see the labels in the full view mode is also not really user-friendly. Using this, the problem is that nobody can read this information because the information is overlapped.
Try to drag the axis to give more space for the label.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
sc4p, c4p, cforp, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, x axis label, lost, truncate, not enough, graph , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem