Information on the feasibility of creating adhoc reports with CRM talent pools information.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- Adhoc reporting
Based on how the system is designed to work right now (b1805), it is not possible to create adhoc reports on talent pools. We understand how important this functionaly is and there are plans to have this added in future system releases, however our Product Management is not possible to provide any approximate dates yet.
According to the internal tasks we have to eventually add this functionality, below is what we should expect:
Talent Pool and E-mail Campaign information are now reported via Ad Hoc Reports. Using the Ad Hoc Reports, you can create a report on:
- Details of a Talent Pool
- Candidates in a Talent Pool
- Details of an E-mail Campaign
- Candidates in an E-mail Campaign
- List of campaigns with details including information on number of Recipients
- Viewed, Clicked, Undelivered, and Unsubscribed counts
- List of Talent Pool with details including Name, Description, Sharing, Owner, and Status.
CRM Talent Pools Talent Pools Adhoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem