• Why users do have different default date in review period?
• Where does the default review period date range is coming from?
- SuccessFactors Matrix Grid Report
- SuccessFactors Succession Management
The review period date default is based from the last used review period date of the user.
1. Scenario A: Users having different default review period date.
If user "A" last used review period date is 1/1/2015 - 12/31/2015, that user "A" default review period will be 1/1/2015 - 12/31/2015.
If user "B" last used review period is 1/1/2016-12/31/2016 , then the default review period date for user "B" will be 1/1/2016 - 12/31/2016.
2. Scenario B: If a user haven't done any search in the Matrix Grid Report, the default date for the "End Date" will be the date today and for the "Start Date" it will be the date today from the previous year.
If today is 7/13/2018, the default review period of a user who haven't done any search will be 7/13/2017 - 7/13/2018.
Matrix Grid Report, Review Period, Performance-Potential, How vs What , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-MXG , Matrix Grid & Reports (9 Box) , How To