- After creating a Level Based Hierarchy in HANA (Year, Week, Day), the Week granularity cannot be selected in Time Series charts in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- For other chart types the Week level can be selected.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
- Live Data Connection to SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Calculation View in HANA with a Level Based Hierarchy (Year, Week, Day).
- Create a Live Data Connection to HANA in SAC.
- Create a model based on this connection.
- Create a Story based on this model.
- Choose Time Series chart in the Builder.
- Add a measure and the Time Hierarchy in the Story.
- Notice that the "Week" level cannot be selected.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.17.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Time, Hier, Level, Granularity, HANA, Live, Year, Week, Day, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem