You are executing Run Day Closure for an Employee and the Holiday Calendar settings are not reflected in Employee Times.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Time Administration.
- Select Regular Tasks.
- Click on Run Day Closure for One Employee.
- Specify the employee for whom you want to run day closure.
- Select Start Time Valuation if you want to recalculate a valuation run for all time data of the employee from a specific date on.
- Click Run to specify the valuation start date.
Now, check in Employee Times View under Time File of Employee, the Holiday Calendar settings defined do not reflect.
The reason is because there are errors in Time File of Employee.
- Go to work center Time Administration.
- Select the employee and click on Edit.
- Go to Time Profile view.
- Click on Show Holiday Calendar.
Below errors are raised:
"DD.MM.YYYY is a missing holiday
Please perform the correction run via regular Task"
Perform the Correction run via Regular Task.
A time valuation correction run can be triggered manually if required. A typical correction run would be necessary, for example, if an error had to be corrected in a time model. Time valuation would need to be run again for employees assigned to the corrected time model as of the change date. You would start such a retroactive run for multiple employees in the Regular Tasks view by clicking Administer Day Closure Runs and then New Day Closure Run, or for one employee using the Start Day Closure for One Employee and by specifying the correction start date.
Time Valuation: Correction Run blog in SAP Community.
Correction Run, Missing Holiday, Run Day Closure, Holiday Calendar, Regular Taks , Time administration , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem