When navigating to Main Menu >> Security >> Roles the following error messages appear in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- "The licensing service is temporarily unavailable. Please refresh your browser to try again."
- "Unexpected Error encountered with the Licensing Service. Please try again or contact your Server Administrator."
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Go to Main Menu >> Security >> Roles.
- Notice the error messages.
The Licensing Service is unavailable.
This issue needs to be fixed by the Cloud Operations.
- Open an incident using https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#incident/solution
- Make sure you select the component LOD-ANA-BI
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Licensing, Down, Unavailable, Crash, Error, Failure, Service, Server, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem