When recording an absence, the displayed Taken days in Time Records tab in workbench is different from the Requested Days shown in the absence details popup
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Request for an absence (e.g July 12-16 2018).
- July 14 and 15 are non-working days based on user's Work Schedule.
- Time Type - Duration Display According To is set to "Calendar Days".
2. The Taken Days showing is 3.
3. Click the absence record to show the details. Requesting field shows 5 days.
This is an expected behavior.
Currently the display of Taken column in the workbench is based on Work Schedule. There is already a planned Enhancement to support the display of Taken absence/s based on deduction quantity and calendar days but there is no confirmed delivery date yet.
Time Record, Taken days, Requesting, Workbench, absence details, workschedule, duration display according to , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem