Error in Supplier invoice when you Simulate Journal Entry or click on post button.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing
- Click on Invoices and Credit memos
- Search for respective Supplier invoice and open it
- Click on Actions Button and choose Simulate Journal entry
You shall get error.
After submitting the invoice for approval you have made changes in the Open and Close Periods by changing the First Allowed Step and Last Allowed Step from Operational postings in the period within which you maintained the posting date of the invoice.
- Go to the General Ledger work center, and choose Open and Close Periods under Common Tasks
- Select the respective Set of Books and Company ID
- Choose the row of Accounting Period ID XXX, and set the First Allowed Step and Last Allowed Step to Operational Postings.
- Scroll down where you can see posting allowed dates make sure that the period is not Blocked Considering the psoting dtae for Invoice.
Period in Fiscal YearClosed for Closing Step Operational Postings , KBA , period in fiscal yearclosed for closing , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem