You want to send the Visit Summary to the Visit Attendees but you get the errors:
'Please Enter a Party With Role Employee Responsible'.
'Please Enter a Party With Role Sender.'
The Employee Responsible is maintained and so is the system default sender address in the Fine Tuning.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Visits workcenter.
- Go to the Visits view.
- Open any Visit.
- Go to the Attendees facet.
- Click More > Send Summary.
The Allowed Sender Domain is not maintained in the Fine Tuning. Even though the Default Sender Address is maintained, this has to be maintained in the Allowed Sender Domains as well.
Go to the Business Configuration.
- In the Activity List, open the E-Mail and Fax Settings Activity.
- Click on the E-Mail and Fax Settings link.
- In the section Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains, enter the same E-Mail Domain that you are using in the Default Sender Address.
- If you wish to send the Visit Summary using the domain email address of the Employee Responsible, please enter this domain as well.
visit summary, send summary, sender email address , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem