If the customer has an attendance Time Type (like 'Work from home') and they want to restrict the amount of 'Work from home' taken in a month to 3 days or 24 hrs (if it is an 8hr work schedule), they can do so using Time Collectors
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. In a month, employee tries to add more than 24 hrs of an attendance Time Type in Time Sheet
2. Error is thrown stating the limit is 24hrs
Let us consider a business scenario, where an employee cannot take more than 24hrs of time type 'Work from home' in a month.
1. Create a Time Type Group associated with this time type:
2. Create a time type group for WFH per month. This must be a time collector
3. Create a time type group to filter cases of WFH more than 24hrs per month
4. Create a time valuation to collect the 'Work from home' per month. The time collector time type group should be entered as the Time Type Group Above and the time type group for the time type 'WFH' should be the input time type group.
5. Another time valuation to generate the error if an employee tries to record more than 24 hours per month. The second time type group mentioned above (filter more than 24hrs) should be entered as the Time Type Group Above in this time valuation and the time collecor time type group should be the input time type group.
6. Add the Time Valuations to the Time Recording Profile
7. If for the associated employee, more than 24 hrs 'Work from Home' is applied then error is thrown:
Time Collector, Time Sheet, Validation, Monthly, Time Type Group, Time Off, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , How To