Error message CA-008: User with ExternalId 'XYZ' does not exist(XYZ represents the User ID) showed when you try to access E-mail Integration work center.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer All Versons
Reproducing the Issue
- Login system with an end user.
- Go to E-mail Integration work center.
- Go to User Settings work center view.
- You receive following error: CA-008: User with ExternalId 'XYZ' does not exist.
The User Settings work center view should not be assigned to end user, and related provision is not done for this login user.
Please un-assign the User Settings work center view and provision this user by following steps:
- Login with a key user already configured for the system.
- Go to work center to E-mail Integration ->Groupware Settings
- Navigate to Provisioning tab.
- Search for the user 'XYZ' and click on the Provisioning button.
E-mail Integration; User Settings; CA-008; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-OEM , Provisioning issues for OEM integration (eg iCRM) , How To