You have Manually Finished the invoice of line items in a Purchase Order and hence when you try to create Supplier Invoice, Open Purchase Order Quantity becomes zero and hence unable to create Supplier Invoice against it.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders Work center
- Go to Purchase Orders view
- Show All Purchase Orders and find the required Order ID.
- Select and Edit it
- Go to View All and navigate to Items tab
- Select the required Line item and go to Basic Data tab and there under Settings section
- You can see Invoice Completed status as Manually Finished
- Now when you go to Supplier invoicing Work center
- Go to Invoice entry view
- Show All Orders to Be Invoiced and find the required Order ID
- Select the Purchase Order ID and choose New Invoice
Here you find that system is not displaying any line item against the purchase order to create Supplier Invoice.
If you manually finish the Invoice of a purchase order, system will understand that you don’t want to do any invoices further and thus blocks the creation of the same.
To Invoice the required quantity for all line items against purchase order, please follow below given steps:
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Navigate to Purchase Orders view
- Search the relevant purchase order, select it and choose the Edit button
- Navigate to View All under Items tab
- Select all line items one by one and choose option Resume and then choose Invoice
- Click on Send Update/ Save button
You will now be able to create Invoice against these line items.
Invoice Completed status is Manually Finished,Unable to Create Supplier Invoice , KBA , unable to create supplier invoice , invoice status manually finished , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem