Edit Footnotes permission is restricted in the WFA ORD Role but users can still access the Edit Comments section of the Measure Explain Text area.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX and go to Analytics > ORD/WFA Admin. If instance is using Report Center, go to Workforce Analytics from BizX main menu.
- Click on 'Roles Maintenance' and select the particular role in question.
- Navigate to Options and notice that 'Edit Footnotes' is not checked or is a restricted item.
- Proxy in as any user assigned to that ORD Role
- Navigate to WFA and click on any Measure
- Click on Explain and notice that 'Edit Comments' is still available to choose for this role.
This has been identified as a defect.
Edit Footnotes is the permission for Edit Comments. Restricting it should disable Edit Comments.
Tentative release for the fix is for Q3 2018 release, b1808.
Edit Comments WFA, Edit Footnotes, Measure explain text comments, wfa role restrictions, WFA-18078 , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem