The calibration sessions doesn’t have session dates configured but they are showing as overdue in the team calibration summary tile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
1. In the Homepage, click on the "Team calibration Summary tile.
2. Notice that sessions are showing as overdue
3. The sessions will appear as overdue in the tile if it already passed the calibration due date configured in the session.
However, in this case, the calibration sessions doesn’t have session dates configured but they are showing as overdue in the team calibration summary tile.
- This is how the team calibration summary tile computes the due and overdue dates:
- If the calibration session doesn't have a session date configured, the due date of the session will be 30 days after the session activation date. The system set 30 days as default and cannot be changed.
If the session was activated on June 1st, then the calibration session due date will be on July 1st (30 days after the session activation).
Now, the overdue date will be the number of days after the due date. So if for example today is July 5, the team calibration summary tile will display an overdue of 4 days.
Calibration, Team Calibration Summary Tile, Tile, Overdue, Session Date , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL , SAP SF Calibration Module , Problem