After you execute an advanced formulas data action in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), the results do not appear in the story and the following warning appears:
- The value cannot be displayed because it does not correspond to the target currency. To see converted values again, publish the version.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Data was entered in the Default Currency (ID: PeriodicInDefaultCurrency) in one table and in another table the Cross calculations dimension filter was set to Local Currency (ID: PeriodicInLocalCurrency)
Publish the version in order to see the results or use the same currency (Default Currency or Local Currency) when updating values and running data actions.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, default currency (CAD), default currency (USD), default currency (EUR) , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , How To