It is not possible to enter a comment for a data cell if the currency is set to Local Currency (LC)
Message : "Comments are not supported when there is a calculated measure in use" even though no calculated measure is used in the page
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story and set the currency to Local Currency (LC
- Try to add a comment for a data cell
- This is the expected behavior.
- We currently only support commenting on default currency.
- For any other currency filter (location-based etc), it will be disabled and will show a reason in the 'Create comment' button's tooltip.
Enhancements for Local Currency are being considered for a future wave.
Currently there is no estimated date for this enhancement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem