Using the migration tool, you migrated Service Quotes. Upon checking the migrated Service Quotes in system, the line items sequence is different from the sequence provided in the Migration File.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
To migrate the Service Quotes:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Service Quotes
- Select Migrate service quotes using the migration tool
- Upload the Migration File
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with Migration Mode Add new records
- Migration is successful
To verify the migrated Service Quote:
- Go to Service Orders work center
- Go to Service Quotes view
- Search for the Service Quote
- Select Edit
- Select View All
- Go to Services and Spare Parts tab
- The line items sequence is different from the sequence of line items migrated from the migration file
The order of the line items on a migrated Service Quote is not guaranteed. The system receives the information and creates the Items in no particular order.
The priority is to ensure that the Items on the Migration File match the Service Quote Items in terms of key data (Pricing etc.) but the Items sequence on the resultant Service Quote may not always match that of the Migration File.
This is the system behavior.
Migration of Service Quotes, Service Quotes , KBA , migration of service quotes , service quotes , line item sequence , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , Problem