You wanted to configure Global assignment integration from Employee Central to SAP JAM.
Employee Central 2.0, Global Assignment , SAP JAM
Reproducing the Issue
1. Configure and implement Employee Central Global Assignment feature.
2. Assign an Employee Globally.
3. User doesn't automatically get SAP JAM invites.
Global Assignment in Employee Central integration to SAP JAM is not configured.
You could configure Global Assignment in Employee Central integration to SAP JAM by following this guide: SAP Jam Collaboration Administrator Guide 1805
The process flow could be found from the guide.
- Employees must be configured as expatriate employees in SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- You can repeat the preceding procedure as many times as you want to associate as many groups to an office location as you want, or to associate as many office locations to a group as you want.
- After your configurations are set, any employee who is sent on global assignment will be automatically invited to the SAP Jam groups associated with the location to which they are being sent, and this behavior will persist into the future. Any employees who were previously sent on global assignment in Employee Central will not be retroactively invited to the groups.
Result of this configuration
Once these configuration procedures have been performed, an HR worker can set assign an employee to a long-term global assignment and the assignee will receive automated invitations to the groups specified by the SAP Jam administrator for the office location to which they have been assigned.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignments/ Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , JAM/ BizX Integration Issues , How To