You scheduled a broadcast as a Link. When you receive the Broadcast, the link does not open in your perferred Client (UI).
Example: in BYD the link opens in Silverlight rather than BYDHTML5 or in C4C it opens in HTML5 rather than RUI.
- SAP Cloud for Customer add ins
- SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytic Work Center.
- Go to the Broadcast View.
- Click on the Tab New.
- Create a Broadcast as Link by filling all Mandatory Fields and then add the Recipients.
You notice in BYD the Link directs you to Silverlight instead HTML5,or in C4C it directs you to RUI instead of HTML5
Your company settings for perferred Client (UI) is set to different Client (UI) than the one you are currently logged into.
- Go to the Key User Setting.
- Go to the Company Settings.
- Select the tab Client, under preferred Client change the Client to the one you are using.
- Click Save.
The link will now direct you to your preferred Client (UI).
Broadcast, Client ,Link,Company setting , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem