- Linked Analysis is not working appropriately using Live Data Connection through Business Warehouse (BW) Model as expected earliar in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Reproducing the Issue
Create a story and choose canvas.
- Create a chart and select Live BW model.
- Select a Measure, Dimension, Colour measure/dimension.
- Change the chart structure to Stacked bar chart.
- From Styling, change the Shart Orientation to Vertical.
- Copy the chart and paste on your canvas.
- Change the shape for second chart to Donut from Chart structure.
- From Tools, click on Linked Analysis.
- Select bar chart > Tick Linked item set + This chart > Tick Filter on Datapoint selection.
- Select Donut shaped chart > Tick, Linked item set + This chart > Tick Filter on Datapoint selection.
- Linked Analysis with two or more dimensions is currently disabled in Live BW connection.
- This is by design and is a limitation at the time of creating this KBA.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , Problem