- When candidates are saving their candidate profiles with the country Hong Kong/Macao, right after saving, the country field changes back to "No Selection".
- When creating a new candidate profile the country Hong Kong is also missing.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
If you already have an external candidate profile:
- Log in as an external candidate;
- Go to your Candidate Profile;
- Change the country to Hong Kong and save it;
- The country is going to change back to "No Selection";
If you are willing to create a new external candidate profile:
- Click in Create Profile;
- Fill all the required information;
- Try to select Hong Kong but you are not going to be able to find it;
This is because the Hong Kong or Macao country is incorrectly set in the picklist.
- Go to Admin Center -> Picklist Management;
- Export all picklists;
- Open the file downloaded and search for Hong Kong;
- Correct the en_US column from "Hong Kong" to "Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China" and Macao to "Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China";
- Your picklist occurrences should look like this:
To have all the detailed process on correcting the picklist of country, follow the article 2220688.
Once you have made those changes, when selecting Hong Kong as the country it should save as it does for all countries:
Also you when creating a new candidate profile, the country Hong Kong should appear on the list to be selected:
2665594 - Country value not synchronizing from candidate profile to application for candidates in Hong Kong/Macao - RCM
Hong Kong, No Selection, Country missing, country, Macao, RCM-47823 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem