A ticket has a sub-ticket related to it and you expect it to appear in the Document Flow tab, but it doesn't appear.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets work center.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Sub-Tickets tab and see there are sub-tickets.
- Go to the Document Flow tab and the sub-tickets are not appearing.
The Document Flow tab will only show the main ticket, and not the sub-ticket. Tickets which are assigned as sub-ticket will have a separate document flow when you open them individually.
This is the system expected behaviour.
If you would like sub-tickets to appear in the Document Flow tab, please post you request in the collaboration forum. There you can request new features for the new releases of the system. Posting there will also allow you to track our progress in this new feature request. https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
If you need this functionality urgently, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request, or approach the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Document Flow, Service Ticket, Ticket. , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To