While trying to import job requisitions from a legacy system to SF, user receives an error-com.successfactors.rcmcommon.util.exception.rcmimport.ImportServiceException: com.successfactors.sca.ServiceApplicationException: FormRoutingException caught: Exception caught: No recipient found in the document routing.
Reproducing the Issue
- For Job requisition import, fill up the Client Data Migration template (csv template).
- Along with the other requisition fields in the csv template, the Operator fields are filled with the User ID of the operator.
- Set up the Job requistion Import job in Provisioning >> Manage Scheduled Jobs.
- The job will pull data from the SFTP server or from a customer hosted server.
- While running this Quartz job, an error is received: com.successfactors.rcmcommon.util.exception.rcmimport.ImportServiceException: com.successfactors.sca.ServiceApplicationException: FormRoutingException caught: Exception caught: No recipient found in the document routing.
This error occurs due to lack of permissions for the users entered as operators in the job requisition import file.
Each of the users entered as Operators in the job requisition import file should have the permission "User Login".
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Permission Roles
- Select the permisison role granted to the operator selected in the import file.
- Click on Permissions >> General User Permission >> Select the "User Login" permission.
Once this permission is granted to the user he/she can be used as an operator in the job requisition to be imported.
No recipient found in the document routing , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem