You receive Healthy Check incident created automatically by system with the following subject:
Assignment of type XYZ BTM items not possible(XYZ represents the BTM type, for example: “Assignment of type COD_SR_PROCESSOR_ASSIGNED BTM items not possible”).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer All Versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Help Center.
- Select “Process Incident” item and go to Incident view.
- You find there is Healthy Check incident created from system with subject “Assignment of type XYZ BTM items not possible”.
- And Incident Description as:Diagnostic Information;Health Check Component: Business Task Management;Health Check Name: Task without responsible.
The Health Check Framework generates a description of the problem in English so that the provider can understand it if you need to forward the incident.
The system cannot determine an appropriate user to whom the items can be distributed. As a result, the items do not appear in the worklists of any users.
Please check the following steps:
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Business Task Management work center view.
- From the Show dropdown list, select Unassigned Items and choose Go.
- To determine why the item has not been assigned to a user, select it and open the most recent application log.
- Go to General tab, it shows the description under Summarizing Messages(for example:Employees without sufficient access rights for the item).
To solve the mentioned issue, you can adjust the work distribution settings or work center view assignments to ensure that the potential user responsible has the necessary work center assignment.
- You can adjust the work distribution settings under Employee Work Distribution.
- You can adjust the work center view assignments under Administrator → Business Users→Edit Access Rights.
After you have made the relevant changes, return to the Business Task Management view, select the relevant item, and choose Determine Assignment .Then system would assign the item according to your changes and removes it from the list.
- If you are still unable to solve the issue, please report the incident to SAP. In the incident, include the type of business task management item specified in the message text of the incident you received. Do not forward the incident you received to SAP, since it is closed automatically if you assign the item manually.
- To avoid delays in the business processes affected while the incident you have reported is being solved, you can manually assign the item to the employee responsible by selecting it and choose Action to do the assignment.
BTM items;Business Task Management;Health Check; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To