Standard Boomi Integration Pack : SuccessFactors Employee Central to ERP Employee Data Replication fails with below error during replication.
- Error invoking soap operation; Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error writing to server; Caused by: Error writing to server
- Error invoking soap operation; Caused by: The server sent HTTP status code 500: Internal Server Error
- SRT_MONI / SRT_UTIL time out error
Reproducing the Issue
1. Run Boomi iflow
2. Observe that you are receiving error when posting payload onto SAP ERP or 3rd Party On Premise System
3. Reduce Packet size / Batch size to 100
On Premise System system has payload size limit restriction and is not allowing boomi HTTP SOAP connector to post files larger than or gt [XX]MB file size limit restriction.
1. Reduce the batch size. Standard SAP Packaged Integration: SuccessFactors Employee Central to ERP Employee Data Replication has the following options for the batch size. Select '100' to REDUCE packet size.
Size available - 800, 400, 200, 100
(The larger the packet size the bigger the packet size or records per batch, faster the performance as you are able to consume more records in fewer batch). See Pagination in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Developer Guide
1.1 Go to Atom Management
1.2 Select the Environment where the integration pack is deployed
1.3 Select in Process filter the Integration Package name
1.4 Go to Process Properties > Find ERP Batch Size and select applicable batch size.
Note : When the process log does not reflect the selected ERP Batch Size when the iflow / process is reran follow below steps to refresh the atom cache and to reflect the changes.
- Change the ERP Batch Size to any batch size other than the value which is no reflecting correctly e.g.'200' if 100 is not saving. Now SAVE and RERUN the process.
- Change the ERP Batch Size to '100' and SAVE REDEPLOY and RERUN process.
- Batch Size, Packet Size
- Packaged Integration: SuccessFactors Employee Central to ERP Employee Data Replication
- Environment Extensions, Process Properties
- Dell Boomi
- Error invoking soap operation (com.boomi.webservices.WebServiceException) Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error writing to server ((javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException)) Caused by: Error writing to server ((java.io.IOException))