- You copy a customer contract and in the copied contract you choose a new customer account.
- You maintain the field customer information but now it is empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order Workcenter.
- Go to the Contract View.
- Choose any contract in the Contract Overview.
- Choose the Function Edit and view all.
- Maintain any information into the customer information field.
- Save the Contract ABC (ABC represents the contract ID).
- Choose the contract ABC in the Contract Overview.
- Mark this contract and click copy.
Here you see that the customer information field is filled.
- Change the Account to a different one.
The customer information field is empty now.
If the account is changed, then the note will also be cleared, because the note is part of the account.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Contract, Vertrag, Customer Information Field, Copy, Empty, Kopieren, , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , How To