You are trying to create a registered product for an account but you see the message "Contact 123 is not Active | Save Failed".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Products work center.
- Select the Registered Products view.
- Click on New.
- Fill in Account with Account XYZ (XYZ represents the Account ID).
- Fill in Product with Product ABC (ABC represents Product ID).
- Click on Save.
- Error message: Contact 123 is not Active | Save Failed, is shown. (123 represents the Contact ID).
Contact ID 123 is the Main Contact of the Account XYZ and it is Obsolete.
The message will appear on the below cases:
The Main Contact of the Account is Obsolete.
- The Account does not have a Main Contact and any of its Contacts is Obsolete.
This is the current expected behavior. For other scenarios, such as migration or integration, the use of Registered Products linked to an Account with Obsolete Contacts is not allowed.
To solve the case you can either set an Active contact as Main to Account XYZ or delete the Obsolete Contacts from Account XYZ.
Registered Product ; Contact ; Obsolete ; Account ; Active ; Save Failed. , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To