'No Reference Exists to Employee Time for Employee Time Sheet Entry' error in Time sheet UI.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a time sheet with an time sheet entry
- Attach an on save rule to the EmployeetimeSheet/EmployeeTimeSheetEntry that raises an error on save
- Go to the Time Sheet with the existing entry
- Make a change to this entry and save the time sheet
- The error is expected and the save should be prevented
- Check the Employee Time Sheet in manage data -> The changed entry lost its employee time.
- Create an amendment time sheet with time sheet entries
- Save is a draft amendment
- Attach a delete rule to the object definition of EmployeetimeSheet/EmployeeTimeSheetEntry
- Try to delete the draft amendment -> Error should appear
- Check the Employee Time Sheet in manage data -> All entries are lost at the time sheet.
This is a bug in the 1805 release code.
- As the data is lost, the times have to be recorded again. Follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Admin Center -> open the affected Employee Time Sheet.
- Take Action -> Make Correction, delete the time sheet entries (without employee times).
- Record the times again via the employee time sheet UI.
- The engineering team is planning to fix this bug via patch 1805p9 which is scheduled on 7th July 2018. Till the issue is fixed, as an intermediate solution you can detach the save rules which raises an error message from the Employee Time Sheet and Employee Time Sheet entries object.
No Reference Exists to Employee Time for Employee Time Sheet Entry Time Sheet Time Sheet Enteries Error , KBA , tim-6370 , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem