You want to update the credit limit check in your sales orders through Sales Order Worth Run and found that the completed sales orders are not executed.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Order Credit Worth Runs view.
- Open the certain run ABC. (ABC represents the ID of the credit worth run).
- Go to Select by Order Status and add the condition as following:
Including, Equal To, Completed. This means you want to update the credit limit check in the completed status orders.
- Click Set to Active button and save the change.
- Now go back to the Sales Order Credit Worth Runs view.
- Select the run ABC and click Schedule Button.
- In the Schedule Job screen, select Start Immediately and click Save and Close button.
- Wait for few seconds and refresh the view. You could see the run is executed and the application log is genereated.
- Click the Application Log ID, you could see the result like XYZ objets includedd of which 0 have been changes. This means no completed sales order has been updated by the run. (XYZ represents the number of documents)
Completed sales orders are not considered in the Sales Order Worth Run as the lifecycle status of the completed orders are closed. It is not possible to updated the Credit Limit Check result and the delivery block status on the closed orders.
It is the designed system behavior.
Credit Limit; Credit Limit Worth Run; Completed Sales Orders , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To