- Color palette is being re-set to default when using Synchronized Colors in SAP Analytics Cloud simultaneously with Dimension Input Control.
- The problem can be replicated only when Dimension Input Control is part of the chart at the Color and sync is enabled.
- Color palette is not changing if the colors are not synced.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a chart with a Dimension Input Control added to "Color" and make sure that Color Sync is enabled.
- Change the color palette.
- Save and reopen the story.
- Observe, that the color palette is set to default.
Defect in color syncing.
This issue is planned to be fixed in 2018.14 release wave.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, dimension input control, colors, palette, chart, trend, line, change, default, reset , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem