- Calculation value change does not get reflected when range is changed in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018. Version: 2018.12.0
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SAC.
- Create a story.
- Add a canvas page.
- Add Geo Map.
- In Builder, add layer.
- Select Data source > Choose Model you want to choose.
- Add Location Dimension > Location
- Add Measure in bubble colour.
- Click on "add new calculation"
- Choose Calculated measure in Type.
- In Input Controls, click on "Create New"
- Choose Static List.
- In Values, choose "Select by range".
- Set the range. e.g. Min 0 to Max 100.
- Click Ok, Ok and then Ok.
- In Edit Formula, type any measure * Calculation Input 1.
- Press Ok.
- Expand Calculation Input 1.
- Select any location and note the number.
- In Calculation Input, using the scroll bar change the number.
- Notice the change of number gets reflected in Calculation Input however does not change in the Geo Map.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is fixed in update 2018.12.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , Problem