You have created a Cross/Up/Down Selling Products List and added required and proposed products accordingly, and expect that the product list be displayed on the Product List table when you click on Quick Add Products in the Products facet of the Sales Quote.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have created and activated a Product List 123 (123 represents the Product List ID) in your system.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the sales quote ABC (ABC represents the Sales Quote ID).
- Go to the Products facet.
- Click on Quick Add Products button.
- Click on Product Lists button.
- Product list 123 is not available to be selected and when you search for it there is no result.
Since this is a Cross/Up/Down Selling Product List it will not be available to be selected.
The proposed products of the product list 123 will be displayed in the Recommended Products on Products tab.
The Recommended Products tab is only visible if your administrator has defined cross-selling. Up and down-selling is indicated using an action. Clicking the action allows you to select and exchange the product. For quotes, you can add the product as an alternative item.
This is the expected system behavior.
Please refer to the SAP Help Document https://help.sap.com/viewer/24765b551a014b779b95c7b07d8e9079/1805/en-US/d9124829bd124f0db956941fd1274537.html.
Cross/Up/Down Selling, Product List, Product, Sales Quote
KBA , LOD-LE-PRL , Product List , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To