Calibration Email Notifications are being received in plain text, despite the "Enable HTML Email Notifications" being enabled.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Company System and Logo Settings.
2. Check the "Enable HTML email notifications" setting.
3. Go to Email Notification Template Settings.
4. Enable the Calibration notifications:
- Notify Calibration Participants to Submit Ratings
- Notify Calibration Participants of Session Finalization
- Notify Calibration Participants of Auto-Routed Forms
- Notify Calibration Participants of Session Activation
5. As a Facilitator, activate a Calibration session.
As a session Participant, you will receive the Notify Calibration Participants of Session Activation notification. Note that the email received is in plain text:
- The Calibration Email Notifications are in plain text by design.
- The setting "Enable HTML email notifications" does not apply to the Calibration notifications.
calibration, email, notification, plain text, html, default, participants, rating changes, session, finalization, activation, auto-route, submit, facilitator , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-EML , Emails, Notification & Alerts , Product Enhancement