- Hovering over threshold values in a table returns incorrect values in the popup screen after hiding dimension headers of a table.
- Dimension names are not correct in the threshold popup screen, i.e measure names are taken as 'TEXT' instead of the hidden dimension names.
- The behavior can be reproduced with Import and Live Data Source as well.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table where threshold is applied.
- Hide the dimension headers of the table.
- Hovering over the thresholds shows incorrect 'TEXT' for the members in the popup window.
Defect in the product.
This issue is planned to be fixed in 2018.13 Wave.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, threshold, live, import, value, text, sign, word, incorrect, wrong, inproper, measure, dimension header, hide, hidden, popup, apply , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem