You have created a new involved party for tickets and this party is not available in the ticket routing rules.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer HTML5
Reproducing the Issue
You have already created a new party role in fine tuning and assigned it as involved party to tickets.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Click the Ticket Routing Rules hyperlink under the Work Distribution section.
- Click a value of the Role Code column.
- Click the Enter Value field.
You can see that the new created party is not available in the dropdown list.
This is the expected system behavior.
Involved parties other than Service and Support Team and Service Technician Team are not available in the ticket routing rules.
The rules are used to assign tickets to a team or an employee and not to any other involved parties.
Involved Party, Ticket, Ticket Routing Rules. , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP-PAP , Ticket - Party Processing , Problem