- Evaluate Readiness link doesn't show for current role in Career Worksheet
- How to launch role readiness form for current role
SuccessFactors BIZX : Career Worksheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Career Worksheet via Development tab
- Click on the current role-> It shows competencies mapped to the role but 'Evaluate your Readiness' link doesn't show for the current role
This is working as designed.
The purpose of role-readiness form is to help employees to understand the gap for the target position or future role and NOT for the current role therefore 'Evaluate your Readiness' link shows only for future roles and NOT for the current role.
If employees have to evaluate themselves for the current role then they can launch Role-Readiness form via Performance, this will launch the form for the current role and you can provide rating for the competencies mapped to your current role and the same rating would flow to competencies mapped to current role in Career Worksheet but you won't see Readiness meter for the current role because you are already on that role (your current role).
- Role readiness form
- Evaluate your readiness
- Role readiness for current role