When a legacy picklist has been migrated to an MDF picklist, the 'value' field becomes unavailable. With this, customers are not able to configure a closed requisition status picklist as they cannot configure a value of '99999' to the picklist.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
When migrating to MDF picklist, by default, only the most commonly used fields are displayed in Picklist Center. Some MDF picklist fields are hidden in Picklist Center and, if needed, can be made visible by editing the PicklistValue MDF object.
Go to Admin Center >> Configure Object Definition.
- Select Object Definition in the first search menu
- Type Picklist Value in the second search menu and select this object
- In the Take Action menu, click Make Correction.
- In the fields section, locate the OptValue field.
- Click Details to see all properties of this field.
- Set the Visibility property to Editable.
- Click Done to close the Details dialog and save you changes.
- You can now view and edit this field in Picklist Center to set the picklist value of '99999' in a closed requisition status or '88888' in a hold status.
2328179 - Legacy to MDF Picklist Migrations | General Information
2728327 - When You Try to Close a Job Requisition, the Following Message Appears "Please select one of the closed status () to close this job requisition." - Recruiting Management
MDF picklist, Requisition Closed, 99999, Configuring '99999' picklist value for Requisition Closed status in MDF Picklist , Configuring '88888' picklist value for Requisition Hold status in MDF Picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To