The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
The SAP Analytics Cloud agent is out of date. The service is temporarily unavailable. Please upgrade the SAP Analytics Cloud agent to the latest version.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Import data into a model using an SAP BW Import connection.
- Click Update Model Now for the BW connection in the Datasources tab of the model.
- Refresh an existing scheduled import connection to SAP BW
This issue is resolved in the latest version of SAP Analytics Cloud agent (1.0.109)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , sap_bw, business warehouse , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem