When using URL API the variables are not getting passed correctly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a URL API using the syntax written on our online help document: Variable Parameters.
- Notice that the variable added to this syntax does not get applied in the Story.
Improper URL API definition.
Make sure that the URL API definition is correct according to the above mentioned documentation.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, URL, API, Filter parameters, URL parameters, apply, pass , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem