The query definition has changed: : global filter in TenantX differs from previous call when entering data in a story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11
Reproducing the Issue
Open a story
Enter a data in a table 100.
Correct data and enter 200.
Multi-language data caching.
This issue will be tentatively resolved in version 2018.14
Therefore, the following steps should resolve your issue:
- Open the model in the Modeler / Modelos / Modéliseur area (under Browse / Navegar).
- Change a minor detail, e.g. change the Description in the Préférences / Preferences. This is only to ensure that the model is actually saved.
- re-save the model.
- Change the Description back again and save once more.
- Open the story from step 1.
- Check whether data entries work as expected.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem