All of the picklists have question marks instead of the russian characters when exporting the picklist file.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Admin Centre > Picklists Management > 'Export all Picklists > Character Coding: Western European > Submit > Wait 30 seconds or so and 'Hit Refresh' until 'Download Export' Appears
2. Open the zip file > Download and open the csv file
3. Scroll across to the column named 'ru_RU' > note several fields in this colum have translations as '??????????????'
Note. When the file is downloaded with Character Coding 'Unicode (UTF-8)' there are less translations maintained as questions marks, issue is not as bad but still exists
The Picklists need to be saved in the correct encoding file.
1. Export the picklist data file, open with notepad++, update some question marks in Russian to correct words, change encoding to UTF-8 and save with UTF-8.
2. Import the file back using UTF-8 encoding, choose the local file and set picklist option to No(Are all the Pick Lists new?)
3. Change language to Russian, check the modified element.
4. Export the file back using UTF-8 encoding and open with UTF-8 encoding.
Language, picklist, encoding, UTF-8, translation, issue, error, import , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Issues with Translations (Language Issues) , Problem