- Customer Initiated Onboarding from RCM and Initiate button is greyed out in RCM.
- Customer deleted records in Onboarding side and they like to re-initate the onboarding for same candidate from same requistion(by making the initiate button active) again in RCM.
- Customer would like to know is it possible to re-enable the initate button again in RCM side.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
There are 2 possible resolutions for this scenario:
- With customer's approval, support team log an internal ticket to our Operations team to restore the deleted records of On-boarding candidate from the server-side.
For this option, after the candidate has been restored, customer will need to create the OnboardingCandidateInfo (OCI) again for the restored record of the candidate.
- Create a new requisition and hire the candidate again.
Note to SAP support team: Please read internal memo.
- Re-Initiate On-Boarding
- Unable to initiate onboarding button
- RCM-ONB Integration
- Initiate ONB button is greyed out
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions