" Assertion failed SERVER_ERROR_500" and "SID is null" errors in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when creating allocation step.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an allocation step globally: Main Menu > Browse > Processes > Allocations > Allocation Steps Tab
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Save the allocation step --> Have the error
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
Create allocation step from the specific process allocation instead of , the issue should be in global allocation process.
- Main Menu > Browse > Processes > Allocations > Alocation Processes Tab
- Click on your Allocation Process
- Click on Create New Step
This issue was investigated by Development and a fix would be provided in SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem