When you are updating the background information in an internal candidate profile, on the side of a picklist field you can see a Red message written on the side: Picklist Error.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Candidate Profile;
Reproducing the Issue
- Access an Internal Candidate Profile;
- in the Backgroun Information portlet, add a new record, and on the side of the picklist field you can see "Picklist Error";
This is caused by a inconsistency of the configuration between the Candidate Profile Template and the Data Model (Employee Profile).
To resolve this, download the Candidate Profile Template and the Data Model.
- Open the candidate Profile Template and access the Background-Element where the picklist error is appearing;
- Find the field inside it, and take note of the id and the field-name;
- Open the Data Model, and search for the same Background-Element;
- Try to find the field inside it, it should not be present or have a different field-name;
- Add the new missing field;
All the fields inside the Candidate Profile Template Background-Element that is being used in a sm-mappping need a destination field in the Data Model, so make sure you have all the fields with the correct field-name on both templates.
Picklist Error, Background, background-element, data model, candidate profile, template, Internal , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem