You are replicating Account or Contact Address from external system(ERP/CRM/S4H) to C4C and the incoming message fails with above mentioned error
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Webservice Message Monitoring
2) Select the failed message of type "BusinessPartnerERPAddressReplicationIn" or "BusinessPartnerERPContactAddressReplicationIn" or "BusinessPartnerReplicationIn"
3) Navigate to error log and find the error "Gender Male / Female doesn't match with form of address Mr/Ms/XYZ"(XYZ stands for custom code)
1) Gender Male only matches to FormOfAddressCode Mr.
2) Gender Female only matches to FormOfAddressCode Ms.
3) Even if you create a custom code , you have to refer that to either Male or Female.
4) Custom codes can be maintained under "Maintain Titles" section of business configuration activity "General Business Partners" and they should be referred to either Male or Female.
1) Adjust this in external system and resend the message to C4C and it should be successful.
2) If you chose to maintain a Title that is independant of Gender, you can create one in the above mentioned activity and leave the Gender reference as empty
"ERP C4C Integration" , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , Problem