You make a Customer Invoice Payment that contains a payment term discount and you notice that the automatic discount is not calculated.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work centre.
- Use the Customer Accounts view.
- Click on the Account ID.
- Select View.
- Search for the customer invoice XXX (XXX stands for the customer invoice ID).
- Select it and select the button Pay Manually by Incoming Check.
The Cash Discount is calculated at 0,00 (The Discount is not applied).
The discount is not calculated because the Cash Discount box is not selected.
You need to select the Cash Discount box. The Cash Discount is only calculated when the Discount box is set.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work centre.
- Select the Invoice Document view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and search for Invoice XXX.
- Select Edit.
- Select View All and select the tab Items.
On this page, the Cash Discount box needs to be ticked.
Cash Discount, customer invoice, sales items, payment, receivables , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem