When migrating Bills of Operations, the migration tool raises an error in the simulation step:
"Sequence of Activity Types Below Operation XYZ not Valid" (XYZ represents the ID of the operation in the migration template)
SAP Hybris Business ByDesign - 1805 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview view, search for Migration of Bills of Operations.
- Click on Migrate Bills of Operations Using the Migration Tool.
- Click on Upload and upload the migration template with bills of operations data.
- After uploading, click on the button Execute Migration -> Step by Step.
- Proceed to the step 3 - Simulation.
- After the simulation, the error message is raised.
The error is raised because if there is a setup and a produce activity in the bill of operations, then the setup activity needs to be listed first in the migration template.
Using the field Row Number and the Activity ID, make sure that the setup activity is the first for every bill of operations inside the template.
Migration Workbench, Sequence, Productive , KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-CNT , LEAP Migration Content , How To