Copy one activity pane is pasting all panes instaead of the selected object.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts work view.
- Open the Account 123 (which 123 defines the Account ID).
- Click on Adapt.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Go to the Activities facet.
- Select and copy one available pane, such as Tasks.
- Go to the Overview facet.
- Paste the pane copied.
- All panes displayed on Activities facet are pasted.
This is caused since on the Business Configuration, the question "Do you want to enable an enhanced activities facet to search and query for activities in account, contact, and individual customer workcenters?" is flagged in scope.
To remove the flag, please, follow the steps below:
Go to the Business Configurations work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work view.
- Select the current project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to 4.Questions tab.
- Expand Sales.
- Expand Account and Activity Management.
- Click on Activity Management.
- Under Activities, remove the flag for question "Do you want to enable an enhanced activities facet to search and query for activities in account, contact, and individual customer workcenters?"
- Click on Next.
- Save the project.
The user shal be able to copy and paste the panes individually.
Copy, Paste, Activity, Activities, Pane. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To